Visiting Wilton Manors
Visitors to Wilton Manors are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and parks. Top sights around the area include Aventura Mall, Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, and Bonnet House Museum and Gardens.
- You'll find 1734 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 6.1 mi (9.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wilton Manors
The university setting is a highlight of the city and World AIDS Museum and Educational Center is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wilton Drive and Shoppes of Wilton Manors.
In Wilton Manors, you'll be able to select from 120 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Inn on the Drive - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Island Sands Inn - Our customers like the comfortable rooms and location at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa - Caters to Gay Men - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and quiet location.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Aventura Mall, located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center, and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, which is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away.
Dressing for Wilton Manors
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- About 58.54 inches of rain falls on Wilton Manors each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F