Visitors to Lauderhill are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Aventura Mall, Broward Center for the Performing Arts, and Las Olas Riverfront are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1554 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lauderhill
Favorite places to visit in the city include Swap Shop, Fort Lauderdale Swan Shop, and Veterans Park. In the area, you'll also find Aventura Mall and Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Inverrary Golf Resort - This 3-star resort features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Las Olas Riverfront, 4.4 mi/7.1 km from the heart of the city, and Historic Stranahan House Museum, which is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) away.
Dressing for Lauderhill
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 65°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- About 58.54 inches of rain falls on Lauderhill each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 59°F