Find Hotels in Nantucket Island, MA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $109
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Nantucket Island
Travelers to Nantucket Island give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cocktail bars and local tours.
- There are 232 hotels and other accommodations in Nantucket Island
- The closest major airport is in Nantucket, MA (ACK-Nantucket Memorial), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nantucket Island
Cultural venues in the city include Whaling Museum, Nantucket Lightship Basket Museum, and Theatre Workshop of Nantucket. The city is notable for landmarks like Old Mill, First Congregational Church, and Brant Point Light. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Jetties Beach, Cisco Beach, and Surfside Beach.
In Nantucket Island, you'll be able to select from 232 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Union Street Inn - Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Nantucket Town can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- 76 Main - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Nantucket Town can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- White Elephant Village - This 4.5-star hotel in Nantucket Town features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its central location and high-quality beds.
Dressing for Nantucket Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nantucket Island is 44.49 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F
More trip options
- Nantucket Island Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nantucket Island Airports
- Hotels in Nantucket Island Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Nantucket Island Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Nantucket Island
- More Hotel Options in Nantucket Island
- More Popular Hotels in Massachusetts
- Other Hotels near Nantucket Island, Massachusetts
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends