See yourself ambling through the downtown area during your upcoming holiday, noticing the buildings or the lovely environment all around you. But there is one attraction you're anticipating in particular: Empire State Building. The moment has come to mark it complete.
Where Can I Stay Near Empire State Building?
Hotels near Empire State Building
Have you always envisioned yourself venturing to some of the planet's most iconic sites? Empire State Building is certainly in a category of its own and should be at the very top of your itinerary.
Located in the fascinating city of New York, it is visited and appreciated by tourists from around the world.
If you need to find a hotel within easy walking distance of Empire State Building, you can consider 150 within a radius of 0.6 miles. The Langham Place, New York, Fifth Avenue, The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City and Hotel Giraffe by Library Hotel Collection are among the popular establishments.
Would you prefer to spend your hard-earned money on activities? Opt to get your sleep at one of the many budget accommodation options nearby. The St. Regis New York (1 mile away) and the Plaza Hotel (1 mile away) are popular names that you might like to check out.
This destination's many upmarket hotel options will be drawcards for those who prefer to vacation in style. Two of the hotels that are top of the range in terms of elegance and design are the Peninsula New York and the Towers at Lotte New York Palace, which are located just 1 mile and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Pop into Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square (114 West 40th Street, New York) for a caffeine boost before your travel group's day of seeing the sights. If that's not going to cut it, try one of the daily specials at HGU New York (34 East 32nd Street, New York). You'll easily find this frequently visited establishment only 0.2 miles from Empire State Building.
Before you go, take a look at what the rest of this area has available:
- You might like to spend a while people watching and taking in the history of Herald Square.
- Greeley Square is a great park for the whole family. Pack some snacks and admire the beautiful trees and green grass.
- A tour of Church of the Incarnation is a great way to better understand the local religion and culture.
- Go on a shopping spree, complete your errands or just enjoy a relaxed drink at Manhattan Mall, a shopping hub for locals and tourists alike.
- If you're a shopping addict, you will find a retail paradise at Macy's. Whether it's general supplies, fashion or souvenirs you're looking for, there's a good chance you'll find it here.
Grand Central Terminal is the closest rail terminal to Empire State Building. It's a walk of about 0.5 miles. Pennsylvania Station is the second closest terminal at 0.4 miles away.
New York hotels from Expedia provide all that you want, so you can be sure to get options near Empire State Building you'll fall in love with. There were hundreds of travelers over the past year, so you won't be the only one. You'll rest easy once you're ready to reserve your spot, too: multiple explorers recommend their New York hotel. Need help deciding? You're only a click away from all the guidance you're searching for.
- Rooms in New York hotels are always neat, clean, and eager to welcome you.
- The guest services at accommodation near Empire State Building will be great which is appropriate for such a stunning feature.
- We offer suites that are comfortable for all kinds, from big families to travelers on their own.
We see your desired spot in your future thanks to Expedia's wide database of hotels near Empire State Building.
All About New York
Once Empire State Building is done, you'll still have things to see and do in New York.
- New York is a fashionable vacation spot that continues to rise in celebrity.
- Head out on the town to end your good times right; when the sun rises, visit a local monument.
- New York also knows a thing or two about individualized service after you spend some hours on its abundant activities.
Wave goodbye to the same old sights and meet more than a few new photo opportunities. Planning a getaway to New York is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Empire State Building. Book today!