Find Hotels in North Vancouver
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting North Vancouver
Travelers to North Vancouver give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and seaside. Scenic and vibrant, this city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Stanley Park, Granville Island Public Market, and Pacific Coliseum.
- You'll find 511 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in North Vancouver
The hiking trails, seaside, and mountain views exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Waterfront Park and Park and Tilford Gardens. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Lonsdale Quay Market and Capilano Mall. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Lonsdale Quay Seabus Terminal is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in North Vancouver. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Crystal's View Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and overall condition at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Stanley Park, located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city center, and Granville Island Public Market, which is 4.2 mi/6.8 km away.
Dressing for North Vancouver
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- North Vancouver gets about 1.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in North Vancouver?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in North Vancouver, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to North Vancouver?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in North Vancouver?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in North Vancouver?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to North Vancouver?
What is the favorite LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in North Vancouver?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in North Vancouver?
What's the best place to stay near Lonsdale Quay Market?
What about the best place to stay close to Lions Gate Hospital?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in North Vancouver?
What are some accommodations with pools in North Vancouver?
Recent reviews of North Vancouver hotels
More trip options
- North Vancouver Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near North Vancouver Airports
- Hotels in North Vancouver Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular North Vancouver Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in North Vancouver
- More Hotel Options in North Vancouver
- More Popular Hotels in Vancouver
- Other Hotels near North Vancouver, Vancouver
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends