Find Hotels in Northern Utah - Salt Lake City, UT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Where to stay in Northern Utah - Salt Lake City
Downtown Salt Lake City
4/5Very Good!(3,678 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife, panoramic lake views, and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Downtown Salt Lake City. Top attractions like Temple Square and Vivint Smart Home Arena are major draws. Catch the metro at Library Station or Courthouse Station to see more of the city.
5/5Exceptional!(137 area reviews)
The picture-perfect mountain views and popular ski slopes are top of the list for many visitors to Deer Valley. A stop by Deer Valley Resort or Park City Mountain Resort might round out your trip.
Downtown Park City
4.5/5Wonderful!(150 area reviews)
The ample dining options and stunning ski slopes are top of the list for many visitors to Downtown Park City. A stop by Main Street or Park City Mountain Resort might round out your trip.
Salt Lake Mountain Resorts
5/5Exceptional!(87 area reviews)
Salt Lake Mountain Resorts is popular for its popular ski slopes, and if you're looking for more to see and do, you might think about a trip to Alta Ski Area or Solitude Mountain Resort.
North Park City
4.5/5Wonderful!(452 area reviews)
North Park City is a destination visitors seek out for is picture-perfect mountain views, abundant dining options, and popular ski slopes. You might want to check out attractions like Park City Mountain Resort or Park City Golf Club while you're exploring the neighborhood.
Visiting Northern Utah - Salt Lake City
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Northern Utah - Salt Lake City, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, ski areas, and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, mountain views, and festivals. Top sights in the city include Deer Valley Resort, Main Street, and Park City Mountain Resort.
- There are 4262 hotels and other accommodations in Northern Utah - Salt Lake City
- The closest major airport is in Provo, UT (PVU), 40.9 mi (65.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 43.4 mi (69.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Northern Utah - Salt Lake City
Known for its live music, festivals, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Clark Planetarium, Capitol Theater, and Natural History Museum of Utah. Families come for attractions such as Lagoon Amusement Park, Hogle Zoo, and Thanksgiving Point. The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Temple Square, Salt Lake Temple, and Tabernacle.
In Northern Utah - Salt Lake City, you'll be able to select from 4262 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Washington School House - This 4-star hotel in Downtown Park City features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Torchlight Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast in Downtown Park City features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a spa tub.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its pool and proximity to the airport.
Other favorite sights in Northern Utah - Salt Lake City include Deer Valley Resort, Main Street, and Park City Mountain Resort.
Getting Around Northern Utah - Salt Lake City
With so many ways to get around, seeing Northern Utah - Salt Lake City is a breeze. Nearby metro stations include Fort Douglas Station, University South Campus Station, and University Medical Center Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Murray Central Station, Orem Station, or South Jordan Station.
More trip options
- Northern Utah - Salt Lake City Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Northern Utah - Salt Lake City Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Northern Utah - Salt Lake City Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Northern Utah - Salt Lake City
- More Popular Hotels in Utah
- Other Hotels near Northern Utah - Salt Lake City, Utah
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends