Visiting Pacific City
Visitors to Pacific City are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. You'll find 2053 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oregon Coast.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pacific City
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Cape Kiwanda State Natural Area and Bob Straub State Park. Additionally, you'll find Nestucca Bay National Wildlife Refuge and Cape Lookout State Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Pacific City. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Inn at Cape Kiwanda - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Surf & Sand Inn - Our customers like the overall value and clean, quiet rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
- The Anchorage Motel - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pacific City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pacific City is 88.07 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F