Visiting Palm Beach
Travelers to Palm Beach give high marks for the beaches, casinos, and entertainment choices. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Alto Vista Chapel, Arashi Beach, and California Lighthouse.
- There are 164 hotels and other accommodations in Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in Oranjestad (AUA-Queen Beatrix Intl.), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Palm Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Palm Beach and Bubali Bird Sanctuary. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Omnibus Tennis and Paseo Herencia Shopping Mall.
In Palm Beach, you'll find 164 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Karibu Aruba Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its pool and proximity to the airport.
- Cas Elizabeth - Our customers love the clean and comfortable rooms at this aparthotel. This 3.5-star aparthotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Bubali Luxury Apartments - Adults Only - Wheelchair Friendly - This 4-star aparthotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its helpful staff and spacious, clean rooms.
Popular places to see in the area include Alto Vista Chapel, located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Arashi Beach, which is 2.9 mi/4.6 km away.
Dressing for Palm Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 79°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Average annual rainfall for Palm Beach is 0.12 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 76°F