Find Hotels Near Pan American Pier, Isla Grande from $109
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Pan American Pier
Pan American Pier Hotel Guide
Are you searching for accommodation options that are near Pan American Pier?
This attraction is in San Juan.
There are roughly 56 accommodations within a radius of just 2 miles of Pan American Pier. The Hotel El Convento is located 2 miles from Pan American Pier. Some more well-known options are the La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort, 1 mile away, and the San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino, 2 miles away.
Whether you're searching for somewhere to bunk down for a bit or you just need a bed for the night, there are some good affordable options nearby. A couple of names to keep at the front of your mind are the Kermit's Treehouse and the Posada San Francisco. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the second is 1 mile away.
Choose from one of the many high-end hotels close by and cap off your day with a touch of style. You’ll enjoy all the modern comforts at the CIQALA Luxury Suites, which is only 0.9 miles away. The Caribe Hilton San Juan is just as impressive and can be found 0.7 miles away.
In need of a coffee or a sweet treat to boost your energy levels? Zuly's Yogurt & Cafe is a popular stop for a snack or a refreshment within close reach of Pan American Pier. When the sun starts to fade, you really ought to head to Q Pez Cao for a full meal. Itching for a beer? Let the liquor flow at South Beach Club.
Other Places to Visit near Pan American PierThere are a few other things happening in the vicinity of Pan American Pier:
- When you are in the area, have a look online for details of any upcoming events at Puerto Rico Convention Center.
- Whether your an active participant or just like to sit on the sidelines, you're sure to have a good time at Sheraton Casino.
- If you like spending time in green surroundings, Luis Muñoz Rivera Park is a place that you should explore.
- Paseo Caribe is one of the best malls in the region and the ideal place to carry out a little retail therapy.
- Step into the past at Fort San Jeronimo, an intriguing destination where you can brush up on the military history of the region.