Visitors can enjoy all that Passaic has to offer including the entertainment choices, live music, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters and restaurants. American Lyric Theater, Broadway, and Central Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 53 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Lee - Paramus
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Passaic
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cathedral of Saint Michael the Archangel. In the area, you'll also find American Lyric Theater and Broadway.
As you plan your vacation to Passaic, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 449 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Amazing Modern Apartment is located 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Passaic. This 4-star hotel in New York features 3 restaurants, a 24-hour health club, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Clean, Modern & Private - 25 Min To NYC By Public Transportation is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Passaic. This 3-star hotel in New York features parking, a business center, and concierge services. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
- The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from central Passaic. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in New York can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Central Park, 10.2 mi/16.4 km from the city center, and Times Square, which is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) away.
Getting Around Passaic
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Passaic Station. Passaic may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Passaic
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- About 47.64 inches of rain falls on Passaic each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F