Visiting Hasbrouck Heights
Visitors to Hasbrouck Heights are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, live music, and theaters. American Lyric Theater, Central Park, and Broadway are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 53 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Lee - Paramus
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hasbrouck Heights
American Lyric Theater, Central Park, and Broadway are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Times Square and Barney's.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck Heights - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Rockefeller Center, located 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from the city center, and Bloomingdale's, which is 8.9 mi/14.3 km away.
Dressing for Hasbrouck Heights
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- About 47.64 inches of rain falls on Hasbrouck Heights each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F