Think of yourself on your perfect getaway: you might picture yourself wandering through downtown, noticing the beautiful settings or the monuments everywhere around you. But Phillips Exeter Academy is one feature you've been looking forward to most of all. You have wanted to wander there for as long as you can recall, and the time has finally arrived to get there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby Phillips Exeter Academy?
Hotels near Phillips Exeter Academy
If Phillips Exeter Academy is at the top of your itinerary, you'd probably like to learn a bit more about it?
While you might not have heard of Exeter, the place it calls home, you'll likely be aware of the state capital, Concord, 35 miles away.
You can find at least 4 accommodation solutions within 0.1 miles of Phillips Exeter Academy. With 21 accommodation options, think about staying in Hampton Beach. It's a short commute of 10 miles. Some of the recommended options are the Ashworth by the Sea, Beach View Inn and Hampton Harbor Motel.
Whether you're wanting to settle down for a bit or you just need a bed for a few nights, there are some good affordable hotels in the area. A couple of popular choices are the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter and the Hampton Inn and Suites Exeter. The first is 1 mile away, while the second is 0.6 miles away.
If your ideal getaway includes a luxurious room to spend your nights, make it a reality by staying at one of the close by high-end hotels. Experience the fantastic amenities at the Exeter Inn and the Inn By The Bandstand. These establishments are only 0.3 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
This area is bustling with refreshing sights and sounds. Me & Ollie's Bakery & Cafe is a popular eatery that is near Phillips Exeter Academy. If you want something substantial, enjoy the local food trends at Green Bean On Water. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and buy a few rounds at Epoch Restaurant & Bar.
Don't forget that there are also lots of other things going on within close range of Phillips Exeter Academy:
- Put down your history books and journey back into the past as you discover the mysteries at Exeter Historical Society.
- Close your history books and travel back in time as you discover the collection at American Independence Museum.
- Venture to Gilman Park for some relaxation and recreation in the area's outdoor spaces.
- Drive and putt around Apple Hill Golf Course for an awesome day with friends.
Many travelers make their way to Phillips Exeter Academy by train. It's just 0.5 miles from Exeter Station to this destination.
Expedia's inventory of hotels in Portsmouth offers everything you require, so you are certain to have sites near Phillips Exeter Academy that you'll enjoy. There were hundreds of travelers last year, so you will not be by yourself. Need help making a decision? You can discover the tricks and advice you could ever want. You can roam confidently when booking time arrives, too: countless explorers would endorse their Portsmouth hotel to an office-mate.
- Fitting for such a fine feature, the guest service at hotels near Phillips Exeter Academy is awesome.
- Looking for accommodations that are pleasant in addition to clean and fresh? We have it here.
- You'll find Portsmouth hotels are always eager to receive you with neat and clean rooms.
Suites close to Portsmouth got extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. You can stay right at your favorite spot thanks to our vast inventory of hotels near Phillips Exeter Academy.
There are still more things to see and do in Portsmouth once you've realized Phillips Exeter Academy.
- Enjoy a nice supper of the local fare and find a cute boutique to purchase a few mementos.
- Portsmouth also knows a few things about individual hospitality after you spend some hours on its a full itinerary of activities.
- Until recently, Portsmouth tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but the number of stopovers has been rising, meaning today is the day to book.
Wave goodbye to the same old views and usher in more than a few new selfies. Paying a visit to Portsmouth is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Phillips Exeter Academy. Reserve now!