Consider yourself on your perfect getaway: you probably see yourself rambling through the lanes, taking note of the buildings or the lovely settings all around you. But there's one attraction you're anticipating in particular: Pikes Peak. Right now is finally the time to mark it off your bucket list.
Where to Stay Close to Pikes Peak
Hotels near Pikes Peak
If you haven't been to Pikes Peak before, you're in for a great experience!
You'll be happy to hear that it is situated in Colorado Springs, 65 miles outside of the state capital, Denver.
There's 2 hotels that will locate you only 6 miles away from Pikes Peak. Some good possibilities are the Adobe Inn at Cascade and Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins.
Sightseers needing to stuff themselves after an afternoon at Pikes Peak can usually be found reveling in a delectable meal at Pikes Peak (Crystal Hills). This restaurant is just 0.05 miles away from Pikes Peak.
Before you go, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- Take time to delve into the abyss that is Cave of the Winds.
- Don't forget your tripod and a good camera to capture the magnificence of Helen Hunt Falls.
- Garden of the Gods is an excellent place for a family day out. You and the kids can explore nature as well as find out how this important area is being cautiously preserved.
- Bear Creek Nature Center is a vast outdoor space where you can join in on some fun games and activities.
- Take time off from life's hamster wheel, get the endorphins rushing and enjoy the space at Red Rock Canyon.
Many travelers reach Pikes Peak by rail transport. It's 0.05 miles from Pikes Peak Cog Railway Station to your destination.
Expedia's roster of Colorado Springs places to stay has all that you need, so you'll certainly have a place to stay near Pikes Peak you'll fall in love with. You will not be the only one, as there were hundreds of newcomers in the most recent twelve months. You can rest easy once reservation time hits, too: explorers of all manner would recommend their Colorado Springs hotel to their colleagues. Discover all the insider information you need.
- Looking for accommodations that are comfortable plus tidy and neat? We have it right here.
- Discover that accommodation in Colorado Springs are always neat and orderly.
- The guest services at accommodation close to Pikes Peak will be awesome which is fitting for such a dazzling monument.
Colorado Springs accommodation received additional visitors in the past year than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. We see your desired place in your future thanks to Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Pikes Peak.
Intriguing Colorado Springs Facts
You'll still have things to see and do in Colorado Springs once you've checked Pikes Peak off your agenda.
- Visit a local historical site, then enjoy an evening of fun and games to end your adventure right.
- Prepare to notice Colorado Springs also knows a few things about hospitality after you spend a day on its a full plate of action.
- Until recently, Colorado Springs sights haven't been in the guidebooks, but skyrocketing trips mean now is the time to make your wishes a reality.
Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet more than a few amazing new group photos. Paying a visit to Colorado Springs is always a good idea, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Pikes Peak. Book today!