Pikes Peak is not only a popular spot here, it is also a wonderful jump-off point to other destinations in this area.
It is positioned in Denver, the state captial and a principle destination for tourists from all walks of life.
There are roughly 2 hotel options within a radius of 6 miles of Pikes Peak. Tons of travelers like the Adobe Inn at Cascade and Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins.
You'll be glad to know that Pikes Peak isn't all this area has to offer you. Pikes Peak Summit House (Cascade) is just 0.05 miles away and it serves up hearty meals.
Other Places to Visit near Pikes Peak
Before you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do here:
- When you trek Manitou Incline make sure you slow down and take the time to admire the scenery. After all, we all need to take time to smell the roses.
- Go ahead and jump aboard! Let the friendly conductors of Pikes Peak Cog Railway take you on a trip along the tracks.
- Whether you watch a comedy, tragedy or musical, a night at Iron Springs Chateau is a fun and unique way to enjoy some live entertainment.
- Miramont Castle is a popular destination because of its architecture and history.
- Relish in the lively atmosphere and snatch up a bargain at Ruxton's Trading Post, an important shop in the area.
If you don’t want to have to deal with traffic or parking, hop on the train to Pikes Peak. It's an easy walk of 0.05 miles from Pikes Peak Cog Railway Station, the closest stop.