Visiting Ramrod Key
Visitors to Ramrod Key are sure to enjoy the bars, entertainment choices, and live music. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and coral reefs. A top sight in the area is Bahia Honda State Park and Beach.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Ramrod Key
- The closest major airport is in Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Marathon, FL (MTH-Florida Keys Marathon), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ramrod Key
Bahia Honda State Park and Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Bahia Honda Key and Boca Chica Key in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Looe Key Reef Resort - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Ramrod Key
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 64°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ramrod Key is 46.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 65°F