Visiting Hanover Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Hanover Park has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and bars. A top sight in the area is Chicago Premium Outlets.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hanover Park
Chicago Premium Outlets is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Stratford Square Mall and Lynfred Winery in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Getting Around Hanover Park
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Hanover Park Station. Hanover Park might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hanover Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Hanover Park gets about 36.89 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F