Visitors can enjoy all that Rockmart has to offer including the lakeside setting and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and culturally-rich setting.
- You'll find 127 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cartersville
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 42.3 mi (68.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rockmart
Places to visit in the larger region include Polk County Historical Society, Peek Forest Park, and Paulding County Courthouse. You'll also find Paulding County Historical Society and Museum and Civil War Trailhead Park in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Rockmart
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rockmart is 52.48 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F