Visitors to Hiram are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls and football games.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Hiram
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hiram
A favorite place to visit in the city is Creekside Golf & Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Chattahoochee Technical College Paulding and Civil War Trailhead Park in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sleep Inn And Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hiram
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Average annual rainfall for Hiram is 52.48 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F