Visiting San Casciano in Val di Pesa
Visitors to San Casciano in Val di Pesa are sure to enjoy the wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Ponte Vecchio, Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower, and Boboli Gardens.
- There are 119 hotels and other accommodations in San Casciano in Val di Pesa
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Casciano in Val di Pesa
Wine tasting is a top activity, and Cantina Antinori is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are San Casciano Museum and Monastary of Sorelle Clarisse.
In San Casciano in Val di Pesa, you'll find 119 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa il Fedino - Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and walkable location.
- Relais Poggio Borgoni - Amenities at this farm stay include a winery and free WiFi.
- Villa Talente - Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include free breakfast and digital TV.
Popular places to visit in the area include Ponte Vecchio, located 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower, which is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) away.
Dressing for San Casciano in Val di Pesa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 31.22 inches of rain falls on San Casciano in Val di Pesa each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F