Consider yourself on your future day off: you probably see yourself walking through the city center, noticing the architecture or the exquisite scenery wherever you look. Still, San Jose State University is one draw you're counting on in particular. Now is the day to get there.
Lodging Nearby San Jose State University
Hotels near San Jose State University
If you have only got enough time to see a limited number of attractions during your stay, San Jose State University ought to be at the top of your itinerary.
It is located 90 miles from Sacramento, the capital of the state, in a destination called San Jose.
If you're thinking about staying within easy reach of San Jose State University, there are 11 hotels within 0.1 miles. For a greater variety of hotels, try Milpitas. It’s 6 miles away, and boasts at least 20 options. Some of the suggested choices are the Staybridge Suites Silicon Valley, Sheraton San Jose Hotel and Embassy Suites Hotel Milpitas-Silicon Valley.
Within reach are quite a few value-for-money hotels if you're looking to keep expenses to a minimum while you're traveling. The Hotel De Anza, 0.6 miles away, or the Fairmont San Jose, at a distance of 0.4 miles, are likely to tick all your boxes.
If you're looking to have a stylish space to return to after a long day of sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket hotels should excite you. Just two options that lead the way in elegance and architectural design are the Hilton San Jose and the Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown, which are located just 0.6 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
The avenues that neighbor San Jose State University offer a treat for all your senses. San Jose Museum of Art is the perfect place for a mid-day caffeine fix. If you've really worked up an appetite, make your way to McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks, which is also close by, for a substantial meal. And lastly, order a few rounds of beer and chat with some of the locals while you unwind at The Westin San Jose.
Make certain you put aside some time in your schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the vicinity of San Jose State University:
- Get ready to have a laugh, shed some tears or just relax and enjoy the entertainment at California Theater, home to first-rate theater.
- D.P. Fong Gallery has everything an art lover needs, so it's recommended you stop by during your visit to this region.
- Enjoy the trees, luscious green grass and refreshing air at Plaza de Cesar Chavez, a popular urban park.
- Devote a day to art and culture at San Jose Museum of Art, a prominent art museum here.
- You're likely to see St. Joseph Cathedral Basilica while you are here. As the area's principal Catholic church, this landmark is rich with cultural importance.
It's always easy to make your way to San Jose State University by rail transport since it's only 1 mile to San Jose Diridon Station.
Expedia's database of hotels in San Jose furnishes all the things you want, so you can be certain to have choices near San Jose State University that you'll adore. San Jose was a pretty celebrated destination in the past year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. You're only a few clicks away from all the secret guidance you could want. You'll rest assured when reservation time is here, too: new admirers of all manner would propose their San Jose hotel to their family members.
- Rooms in San Jose lodging will be presentable, fresh, and eager to greet you.
- As you might anticipate near such a magnificent site, the staff at accommodation near San Jose State University go beyond what is expected.
- And we offer cozy accommodations for all kinds, from large families with children to individuals.
San Jose hotels got extra visitors in the last year than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's wide registry of hotels near San Jose State University, we see your choice place in your future.
Alluring San Jose
You'll still have plenty to see and do in San Jose when you've checked San Jose State University off your timetable.
- Until recently, San Jose sightseeing has been only for those in the know, but the number of bookings has been rising, meaning today is the day to make your reservations.
- Arrange a trip to a local monument, then enjoy the downtown scene to end your adventure with a bang.
- San Jose also knows a thing or two about customized service after an afternoon spent on its ample excursions.
Prepare to say goodbye to the same old landmarks and meet some new landscapes. You won't regret paying a visit to San Jose, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near San Jose State University. Book today!