Imagine yourself in a new city: you perhaps think you'll be strolling around downtown, noticing the buildings or the beautiful landscapes wherever you look. But there's one draw you're especially prepared for: Segara Beach. For a while, it has been an item on your bucket list, and now is finally the day to tick it off.
Where to Stay at Segara Beach
Hotels near Segara Beach
It is definitely worth your time to head to Segara Beach.
Traveling there is half of the adventure, as it's located 600 miles from the country's capital city, Jakarta, in a place called Kuta.
There are as many as 66 hotels situated within 0.6 miles of Segara Beach. You're sure to secure just what you're searching for well within convenient walking distance. The Sandi Phala, Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel and 18 Suite Villa Loft are definitely among the most popular establishments.
Whether you're traveling solo or with your family, you might prefer to secure your accommodation with one of the several budget hotels nearby. The Hard Rock Hotel Bali and the Kuta Ardenia Residence are two popular options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.9 miles.
This destination's many upmarket hotel options will no doubt be appealing to those who usually travel in style. Two of the hotels that dominate when it comes to comfort and design are the Bali Rani Hotel and the Bali Garden Beach Resort, which are situated 0.5 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Few travelers can withstand an overloaded day of tours and walking without a quick pick-me-up. International Relax Warung is an ideal place as it is near Segara Beach. If you need something slightly more substantial, take a look at the daily specials at Gabah, another dining hotspot in the area. To finish the night the right way, take one last short walk and buy a few rounds at ENVY chill out bar & restaurant.
Before you hit the road, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- With just about everything situated in one central area, Lippo Mall is a popular place where you can get your shopping fix.
- Embark on a shopping spree, carry out some errands or take some time out with a drink at Discovery Shopping Mall, a retail hub for both travelers and locals.
- Are you searching for exhilarating fun for your family? Grab your swimsuits and escape to Waterbom Park, where you can lose track of time in the water.
- The plays and other stage shows held at Kuta Theater are wonderful representations of the local culture.
- An amazing way to fully appreciate this region's vibrant atmosphere is to check out Kuta Art Market.
Expedia's database of Kuta resorts and hotels furnishes everything you require, so you can certainly find spots near Segara Beach that you'll enjoy. You will not be by yourself: Kuta was a pretty celebrated destination in the past year. You'll do so with certainty when it comes time to reserve your spot, too: explorers of all kinds endorsed their Kuta hotel. We've got all the insider info you're searching for right here.
- "Neat, orderly, and ready to receive you" is how Kuta hotels will be waiting.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous feature, the staff at hotels close to Segara Beach provide grand service.
- We've got it right here if you're looking for spaces that are cozy as well as clean and fresh.
With our extensive registry of hotels near Segara Beach, you can stay right nearby your choice place.
You'll still have plenty to do in Kuta with Segara Beach conquered.
- Kuta has been kept secret, but it is starting to become more fashionable.
- Dine on a delicious snack of the local cooking and duck into the perfect boutique to look for keepsakes.
- a full itinerary of excursions, you'll see Kuta also knows its stuff when it comes to customized service.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and tip your hat to some all-new selfies. Planning a getaway to Kuta is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Segara Beach. Book today!