Visitors to Ungasan are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and beaches. Top sights around the area include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Nusa Dua Beach.
- There are 102 hotels and other accommodations in Ungasan
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ungasan
The city's natural beauty is on display at Melasti Beach, Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, and Green Bowl Beach. In the area, you'll also find Kuta Beach and Tanah Lot.
In Ungasan, you'll be able to select from 102 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa - Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Kuta Selatan can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Mahagiri Villas & Spa Dreamland - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this resort. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Kuta Selatan can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private pool.
- Prasana - This 4-star villa in Kuta Selatan features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Nusa Dua Beach, 5.5 mi/8.8 km from the heart of the city, and Tuban Beach, which is 6.7 mi (10.7 km) away.
Dressing for Ungasan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Ungasan each year
- Hottest months are usually November and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F