Visiting South Oregon Coast
Travelers to South Oregon Coast give high marks for the beaches and abundant coffeehouses. Scenic and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its seafood restaurants. Top sights in the city include Bandon Beach, Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, and Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area.
- There are 207 hotels and other accommodations in South Oregon Coast
- The closest major airport is in North Bend, OR (OTH-Southwest Oregon Regional), 31 mi (49.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in South Oregon Coast
The city's cultural venues include Hawthorne Gallery and Curry Historical Society. The city is notable for landmarks like Face Rock State Scenic Viewpoint, Patterson Bridge, and Pelican Bay Lighthouse. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Bandon Beach, Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, and Bullards Beach State Park.
In South Oregon Coast, you'll be able to select from 207 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mt. Emily Ranch Bed and Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Daybreak Haven Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. With a stay at this 2-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private balcony.
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other top sights in South Oregon Coast include Bandon Dunes Golf Resort.
Dressing for South Oregon Coast
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- About 64.96 inches of rain falls on South Oregon Coast each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F