Find Hotels in South Providence, RI
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $63
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Visiting South Providence
Visitors can enjoy all that South Providence has to offer including the zoo, festivals, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and gardens. Around the area, top sights include Roger Williams Park Zoo, Kennedy Plaza, and Rhode Island State Capitol Building.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in South Providence
- The closest major airport is in Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in South Providence
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Natural History and Planetarium, Culinary Arts Museum, and The Wilbury Theatre Group. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Roger Williams Park Zoo and Roger Williams Park Carousel Village.
As you start planning your visit to South Providence, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 81 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Charles Newhall House is located in the heart of South Providence. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Providence can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Stylish, Roomy, Close To Downtown, I-95, Risd, Brown, JWU is located in central South Providence. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Providence features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Spacious Condo In Cranston/providence Line - 2 Bed is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Providence can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to the airport and room size.
Top places to see in the area include Kennedy Plaza, located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center, and Rhode Island State Capitol Building, which is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away.
Dressing for South Providence
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 47.20 inches of rain falls on South Providence each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in South Providence?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in South Providence, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to South Providence?
What's the best place to stay near Roger Williams Park Zoo?
What about the best place to stay close to Providence Bruins?
Recent reviews of South Providence hotels
More trip options
- South Providence Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near South Providence Airports
- Hotels in South Providence Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular South Providence Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in South Providence
- More Hotel Options in South Providence
- More Popular Hotels in Providence
- Other Hotels near South Providence, Providence
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends