Consider yourself on your perfect vacation: you might think you'll be rambling through the streets, looking up at the architecture or the exquisite nature all around you. Still, there's one feature you're prepared for most of all: Sprint Center. Now is the moment to check it off your must-do list.
Where to Stay Nearby Sprint Center
Hotels near Sprint Center
Prepare yourself for an exciting event surrounded by the roar of the crowd at Sprint Center!
You will locate it in Kansas City, a city that is frequented by sightseers from all over the world.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Sprint Center, there are at least 17 accommodation solutions to pick from. Look into the Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection, the Hilton President Kansas City and the Kansas City Marriott Downtown. They are a short 0.2 miles, 0.2 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Looking for somewhere to stay which won't exceed your budget? There is no need to stress as there are lots of budget hotels in the area. The Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown and the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center are two popular options. The first is 0.2 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile.
Some of us just prefer something luxurious and extravagant. Luckily, you can choose from a wonderful range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. The Comfort Inn & Suites Kansas City Downtown is just 0.6 miles away, while the Admiral Inn Kansas City Downtown can be reached in 1 mile. Both places are elegant and packed with creature comforts.
Whether you're looking for a strong cup of coffee or an enjoyable treat, Starbucks (1100 Main Street #119, Kansas City) is a great place to stop. Just a hop and skip from Sprint Center, worn out visitors can reach it with ease. Try a new menu item, bask in the bustling ambiance and enjoy the nourishing grub at Gordon Biersch (100 East 14th Street, Kansas City). This spot is also within this vicinity.
Looking for excuses to stay? It's okay, because there's lots more than just Sprint Center to do in the region:
- Get ready to have some laughs, let out a few tears or just relax and enjoy the unfolding spectacle at Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland, home to excellent theatrical productions.
- Learn about past significant figures who continue to influence the destination today at Kansas City City Hall, a historically significant building which has seen the rise and fall of governments of all political persuasions.
- Afraid of heights? That's ok, you can stay safely on the ground and gaze up at the iconic building that is Kansas City Power and Light Building.
- Do you love sports? Municipal Auditorium is a historic stadium that has witnessed countless overjoyed crowds as they've clapped on their favorite teams and players.
- A mix of visitors and the corporate crowd get together for events and conferences at Kansas City Convention Center. Look up the upcoming schedule of events to discover if something aligns with your getaway.
It's 0.9 miles to get from Sprint Center to the most conveniently located rail station, Kansas City Station.
Expedia's database of places to stay in Kansas City supplies everything you need, so you'll surely find lodging near Sprint Center that you'll fall in love with. You won't be by yourself, as there were thousands of visitors in the past twelve months. You can rest easy when booking time hits, too: sightseers of all manner would recommend their Kansas City hotel to a buddy. Need help deciding? You're only a click away from all the secret pointers you're searching for.
- The concierge services at accommodation around Sprint Center will be awesome, which will only improve your holiday to this marvelous feature.
- From big families with children to teams of two, we've got satisfying spaces for everyone.
- "Fresh, presentable, and ready to show you in" is how Kansas City hotel rooms are run.
It's easy to see why Kansas City hotels received more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. Your desired site lies in your future with Expedia's excellent inventory of hotels near Sprint Center.
Interesting Kansas City
When you've achieved Sprint Center, you'll still have more to do in Kansas City.
- The number of reservations has been taking off, maintaining Kansas City among the top locations for travel.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end your exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, get enlightened about Kansas City's life story.
- After you spend a time on its ample pastimes, you'll discover Kansas City also knows a thing or two about personalized treatment.
You won't regret paying a visit to Kansas City, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Sprint Center from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old vistas and meet more than a few new landscapes!