Think of yourself walking through the lanes of an unfamiliar city, noticing the buildings or the beautiful settings everywhere around you. Still, there's one thing you've been especially looking forward to: Sydney Cricket Ground. It's been an item on your to-do list for a while, and the day has finally arrived to get there.
Where Can I Stay Near Sydney Cricket Ground?
Hotels near Sydney Cricket Ground
Some events are just too thrilling to pass up, so get those tickets and make a beeline for Sydney Cricket Ground!
It is positioned in Sydney, the state's capital city and an exciting destination for travelers all over the world.
Choose from as many as 202 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles around Sydney Cricket Ground. The Zara Tower - Luxury Suites and Apartments, the ADGE Boutique Apartment Hotel and the QT Sydney are just a few you'll want to try. They are situated 1 mile, 0.9 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
You'll be able to put aside some extra cash for activities by choosing to catch your z's at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. 0.7 miles away, you'll arrive at the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills, but if that's unsuitable, then an alternative is the APX World Square - formerly Quest World Square, which is 1 mile away.
If you'd like to splurge on something a bit more more extravagant, you have a whole range of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Elevate your overall experience at the Hyde Park Inn, (1 mile away), or the Oaks On Castlereagh, Sydney Central, (1 mile away).
The Book Kitchen (255 Devonshire Street, Surry Hills) is just 0.5 miles away from Sydney Cricket Ground, making it a suitable spot for a quick pick-me-up. When the sun starts setting, get going to Captain Cook Hotel (1/162 Flinders Street, Paddington). It's merely 0.4 miles away.
Of course, there are also some other things to do and see in the vicinity of Sydney Cricket Ground:
- For many of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to the mall. Swing by Entertainment Quarter where you can spend the entire day exploring its extensive retail outlets and food joints.
- Experience the world of Fox Studio Australia. Walk around the studios, check out the stages and see what it takes to be a film producer.
- At Moore Park Golf Course, you can work on your game alongside friendly locals.
- Acquire a more complex understanding of military history at Victoria Barracks.
- You'll be able to tell friends and family at home about the history of the area after visiting the historic building, Juniper Hall.
A number of visitors arrive at Sydney Cricket Ground by train. It's only 1 mile from Central to your destination.
Expedia's directory of hotels in Eastern Suburbs furnishes all you want, so you will definitely get spots near Sydney Cricket Ground that you'll appreciate. You won't be the only one searching, as there were hundreds of arrivals in the past year. You'll travel with certainty when it's time to make your booking, too: multiple explorers approved of their Eastern Suburbs hotel. Need help deciding? All the insider information you're looking you'll find right here.
- Rooms in Eastern Suburbs accommodation are always presentable, neat, and eager to show you in.
- You'll find it here if you want accommodations that are comfy in addition to clean.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent landmark, the staff at accommodation close to Sydney Cricket Ground provide grand service.
It's easy to see why Eastern Suburbs hotels received additional visitors in the last year than 2015. We see your preferred spot in your future with our extensive registry of hotels near Sydney Cricket Ground.
Interesting Eastern Suburbs Facts and Figures
After you've accomplished Sydney Cricket Ground, you'll still have more to do in Eastern Suburbs.
- Until recently, Eastern Suburbs tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks, but rising visits mean the time to book is now.
- ample pastimes, you'll also find Eastern Suburbs is on the ball when it comes to welcoming its arrivals.
- Appreciate a tempting snack of its native cooking and dip into the perfect boutique to browse for keepsakes.
Planning a trip to Eastern Suburbs is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Sydney Cricket Ground. Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet some all-new scrapbook photos!