Visitors to Westminster are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, entertainment choices, and theaters.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Frederick
- The closest major airport is in Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 34 mi (54.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Westminster
Favorite places to visit in the city include McDaniel College, Carroll County Farm Museum, and Bear Branch Nature Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Union Mills Homestead Park and Old Westminster Winery.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Westminster Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Westminster
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Westminster gets about 43.35 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F