Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pecatu, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Relaxing and tucked away, this city attracts tourists with its temples and spas. Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Tuban Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 116 hotels and other accommodations in Pecatu
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pecatu
The city is notable for its temples and landmarks such as Uluwatu Temple. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Padang Padang Beach, Bingin Beach, and Nyang Nyang Beach. Surfing is a top activity, and New Kuta Golf is one place to visit.
In Pecatu, you'll find 116 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hidden Hills Villas - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star villa in Kuta Selatan can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its dining options and bar.
- Alila Villas Uluwatu - Our customers like the pool and clean rooms at this resort. This 5-star resort in Kuta Selatan features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Uluwatu Cottage - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Kuta Beach, 8.2 mi/13.3 km from the city center, and Tanah Lot, which is 14.3 mi (23 km) away.
Dressing for Pecatu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Pecatu gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F