Envision yourself in an unfamiliar spot: you perhaps think you'll be wandering around downtown, taking note of the gorgeous scenery or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, there is one draw you have been looking forward to most of all: Waseda University. Right now is finally the moment to mark it finished.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby Waseda University?
Hotels near Waseda University
Walk back into the mists of the past ages at Waseda University.
It's situated in the vibrant national capital city, Tokyo.
There are roughly 98 accommodation options within a radius of just 2 miles of Waseda University. The Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo is just 0.5 miles from Waseda University. Additional popular options include the Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo, 2 miles away, and the RIHGA Royal Hotel Tokyo, 0.2 miles away.
If you're feeling weary from all your adventures and are yearning for someplace economical yet cosy to lie down, then there is a number of budget hotels nearby. Placed 1 mile away is the APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Ekimae, but you could also have a look at the Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Shinjuku if you're looking for another option. It's 1 mile away.
Style and ease are waiting for you at the many upmarket hotels located nearby. Elevate your travel experience at the Hotel Vintage Shinjuku, (1 mile away), or the Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku, (1 mile away).
Breathe in the aromatic scent of freshly-brewed coffee and munch on a sweet treat at 野菜倶楽部 oto no ha Café （オトノハカフェ）. This well-known eatery is the perfect stop-off point for travelers who plan to spend time at Waseda University. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, have a meal at another establishment in the area, カジュアルダイニング ザ・ビストロ／ホテル椿山荘東京. Don't call it a night so soon! Join your fellow travelers for a few wines at Cafe VG.
After checking out Waseda University, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- Waseda University Tsubouchi Memorial Theatre Museum is known as a worthwhile spot to visit when the weather forces you indoors.
- If you want to relax among a wide range of interesting plants in a tranquil environment, wander through Chinzan-so Garden.
- Inokashira-kōen is a wonderful place for everyone in your family. Pack a picnic and admire the beauty of nature.
- Yasuda Garden is a spot where you can really relax and live in the present moment.
- As a privately owned garden, it's a privilege to be able to saunter around the colorful flower beds of Imperial Palace Area.
The close proximity of Takadanobaba Station to Waseda University can make metro transport a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's just 0.9 miles away.
Our catalogue of hotels and lodging in Shinjuku furnishes all you require, so you can be certain to find spots near Waseda University you'll enjoy. Shinjuku welcomed more than a few travelers last year, so get hunting. Need help deciding? You'll see all the recommendations and pointers you're looking for right here. You'll rest assured once you're ready to make your reservation, too: newcomers of all sorts would propose their Shinjuku hotel to their colleagues.
- The guest service at accommodation around Waseda University will be wonderful which will only enrich your visit to this fine monument.
- We've got snug accommodations for everyone, from big reunions to newlyweds.
- Rooms in Shinjuku lodging are always fresh and orderly.
As you can see, it's understandable why Shinjuku vacations had extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. With Expedia's comprehensive directory of hotels near Waseda University, your prized place is waiting for you.
Shinjuku Interesting Facts and Figures
After you've checked Waseda University off your timetable, you'll still have lots to do in Shinjuku.
- Head out on the town to top off your exploration; when the sun comes up, get informed about the region's life story.
- ample pastimes, you'll notice Shinjuku also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Shinjuku has been a closed book, but it is starting to gain in status.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and tip your hat to some awe-inspiring new photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Shinjuku, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Waseda University. Reserve now!