Visiting Washington Crossing
Visitors can enjoy all that Washington Crossing has to offer including the riverfront, shopping, and local tours. The scenic and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Hope
- The closest major airport is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Washington Crossing
Places to visit in the larger region include Washington Crossing Open Air Theater, Makefield Highlands Golf Club, and Garden of Reflection 9-11 Memorial. In the area, you'll also find Newtown Theater and The College of New Jersey.
As you make plans for a getaway to Washington Crossing, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 38 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Red Roof Inn Philadelphia - Trevose is 11.8 mi (19 km) from central Washington Crossing. This 2-star hotel in Feasterville-Trevose features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Northeast is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the center of Washington Crossing. This 3-star hotel in Philadelphia features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd. is located 16 mi (25.7 km) from the heart of Washington Crossing. This 2.5-star hotel in Horsham features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Dressing for Washington Crossing
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 46.42 inches of rain falls on Washington Crossing each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F