See yourself walking through the streets of your upcoming day off, noticing the architecture or the exquisite scenery wherever you look. But there is one draw you have been counting on in particular: Watch Hill Lighthouse. Now is finally the day to mark it off your must-see list.
Best Places to Stay Near Watch Hill Lighthouse
Hotels near Watch Hill Lighthouse
History buffs will enjoy Watch Hill Lighthouse.
To get there, you'll need to head to Westerly, which is located 40 miles from the state capital of Providence.
There are about 9 hotels for you to stay at that will locate you only 6 miles from Watch Hill Lighthouse. The Aquastar Inn and Sand Dollar Inn are some good choices.
There is no need to fork out every hard-earned dollar on your hotel. Choose to stay at one of the popular budget hotels that are in the area. You can't go past the Americas Best Value Inn-Stonington/Mystic or the Winnapaug Inn for a nice bed and a good price.
A great way to change an already unforgettable vacation into the vacation of a lifetime is to book a room in one of the area's high-end hotels. You'll find superior amenities and a glamorous feel at the Sandy Shore Motel and the Villa Bed & Breakfast.
This area is filled with alluring sights. Gramma's Gelato Cafe is a well-known eatery not far from Watch Hill Lighthouse. Seeking something a little more filling? Seasons is a recommended restaurant in the area. To cap the night off, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at Olympia Tea Room.
Before your flight departs, check out some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Watch Hill Lighthouse:
- If you delight in the sounds and colors of old-fashioned merry-go-rounds, then you'd be crazy not to take a spin on The Flying Horse Carousel.
- Feel the wind in your hair, the water lapping at your feet and the salt on your face at Misquamicut State Beach.
- Leave behind mundane family vacations. Grab your swimsuits and make a stop at Water Wizz of Westerly, where fun stretches as far as the eye can see.
- Visit Atlantic Beach Park, walk along the beach, cool off in the water and enjoy some fresh air.
- Babcock-Smith House gives history buffs the chance to explore a house of great historic importance.
Expedia's registry of resorts and lodging in Westerly provides all the things you want, so you're sure to get options near Watch Hill Lighthouse you'll adore. You shouldn't be by yourself: Westerly was a pretty popular destination over the past year. You'll set off with certainty once reservation time is here, too: explorers of all manner would suggest their Westerly hotel to a friend or family member. All the recommendations and guidance you need we can provide right here.
- "Neat, tidy, and ready to welcome you" is always the end game for Westerly hotel rooms.
- We've got suites that are soothing for all sorts, including big reunions and singles.
- As you might anticipate near such a stunning site, the staff at hotels near Watch Hill Lighthouse provide great service.
As you can see, it's understandable why Westerly getaways got greater numbers of visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that. With our excellent inventory of hotels near Watch Hill Lighthouse, you can stay right at your prized site.
Westerly Interesting Facts
Once you've achieved Watch Hill Lighthouse, you'll still have more to see and do in Westerly.
- Until recently, Westerly tourism has been a closed book, but skyrocketing reservations mean the time to make your move is now.
- Take a time to plot some action, and you'll soon also find Westerly is on the ball when it comes to individual hospitality.
- Drop in on one of the local monuments, then head out on the town to end the adventure right.
Planning a holiday to Westerly is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Watch Hill Lighthouse. Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and tip your hat to some all-new selfies!