Find Hotels in Kenmore, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 20, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2021
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2021
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Kenmore, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the waterfalls, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Niagara Falls State Park, Bridal Veil Falls, and American Falls.
- You'll find 147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buffalo
- The closest major airport is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kenmore
Niagara Falls State Park, Bridal Veil Falls, and American Falls are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Horseshoe Falls and Albright - Knox Art Gallery.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and WiFi.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Buffalo Zoo, 2.7 mi/4.4 km from the city center, and Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House, which is 2.9 mi/4.7 km away.
Dressing for Kenmore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 40.47 inches of rain falls on Kenmore each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 19°F