Travelers to Bush will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bush
Places to visit in the larger region include Bogalusa City Hall, Abita Brewing Company, and Bogalusa Country Club. You'll also find Millbrook Country Club and Crosby Aboretum in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Bush, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 30 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Regency Park Suites is located 16.2 mi (26 km) from the heart of Bush. This 3-star hotel in Covington features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Clarion Inn & Suites Conference Center is 16.1 mi (26 km) from the center of Bush. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Covington can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Covington is 16 mi (25.8 km) from central Bush. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Covington can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Bush
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 62.48 inches of rain falls on Bush each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F