Visitors can enjoy all that Orocovis has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include El Museo Castillo Serralles and Parque de Bombas.
- There are 124 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 16.6 mi (26.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orocovis
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include El Museo Castillo Serralles and Parque de Bombas. You'll also find Mirador Orocovis - Villalba and Camino El Bolo in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Orocovis, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 124 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hyatt Place San Juan/Bayamón is 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from the center of Orocovis. This 3-star hotel in Bayamon features a casino, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Howard Johnson Ponce is 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from central Orocovis. This 2.5-star hotel in Ponce features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort is located 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the heart of Orocovis. This 3.5-star resort in Dorado features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
One of the popular sights outside the city is La Guancha, 21 mi/33.7 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Orocovis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 71°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Orocovis is 52.48 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F