Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 24, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 21, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Sanford has to offer including the entertainment choices, festivals, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters, temples, and soccer matches.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Sanford
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 35 mi (56.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 37.6 mi (60.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sanford
Favorite places to visit in the city include San-Lee Park, Tobacco Road Golf Club, and Quail Ridge Golf Course. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Siler City Town Hall and Carolina Trace Country Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sanford. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Sanford - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Baymont by Wyndham Sanford - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Siler City - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Fort Bragg, located 26.1 mi (42 km) from the heart of the city, and Kenan Stadium, which is 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away.
Dressing for Sanford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Sanford gets about 46.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sanford?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sanford, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sanford?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Sanford?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Sanford?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sanford?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Tobacco Road Golf Club?
What about the best place to stay close to Central Carolina Community College?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Sanford?
What's the best place to stay in Sanford that's close to historical sites?
Recent reviews of Sanford hotels
More trip options
- Sanford Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sanford Airports
- Hotels near Popular Sanford Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sanford
- More Hotel Options in Sanford
- Sanford Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in North Carolina
- Other Hotels near Sanford, North Carolina
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends