Consider yourself in a fresh place: you might see yourself rambling around the city center, taking note of the exquisite settings or the architecture wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you are counting on in particular: Atlanta Civic Center. Now is the moment to check it off your must-do list.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Close to Atlanta Civic Center?
Hotels near Atlanta Civic Center
Enjoy Atlanta Civic Center.
It's found in Atlanta, the state's capital city. This important city is explored by travelers from a number of different countries.
There are 26 hotels situated within 0.6 miles of Atlanta Civic Center. You're sure to find exactly what you're searching for within easy walking distance. A few of the most well-loved establishments are The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, W Atlanta Downtown and Twelve Centennial Park, Autograph Collection.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having numerous budget hotels nearby. The Stonehurst Place, 1 mile away, or the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to suit your needs.
Sometimes, we just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Luckily, there's a great range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. Elevate your travel experience at the Georgian Terrace Hotel, (0.6 miles away), or the Regency Suites Hotel, (1 mile away).
Those spending time at Atlanta Civic Center often enjoy robust coffees and treats at Dunkin' Donuts, merely a convenient stroll away. Later on, you should have a full meal at Mary Mac's Tea Room. This spot is also close. When the night is truly about to end, find your way to Alma Cocina and let the wines keep pouring.
Atlanta Civic Center isn't the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Sit and relax on the grass and watch as the day passes by, play with the kids and casually admire the tranquil surroundings of Folk Art Park.
- If you're in need of a tranquil place to quietly think or even meditate, organize a visit to Atlanta First United Methodist Church.
- New American Shakespeare Tavern is a great place to see a stage performance.
- Whether it's a musical, comedy or tragedy, time at The Shakespeare Tavern Playhouse is a fun and unique way to keep yourself entertained.
- Whether you are an art lover or just like seeing beautiful things, Museum of Design Atlanta is an art gallery that is well-worth your time.
The rail transport terminal, Marta Station, can be found 1 mile from Atlanta Civic Center, making the train a convenient and popular way to go.
Our registry of Downtown Atlanta rooms has everything you need, so you'll certainly have a place to stay near Atlanta Civic Center that you'll enjoy. Downtown Atlanta was a quite celebrated place last year, so you shouldn't be alone. You can spend boldly when you're ready to reserve, too: numerous explorers would endorse their Downtown Atlanta hotel to an associate. You're just a few clicks away from all the recommendations and advice you need.
- From big reunions to singles, we have cozy suites for everyone.
- "Orderly, neat, and prepared to welcome you" is how Downtown Atlanta hotels operate.
- As you might expect near such a fine landmark, the concierge service at lodging close to Atlanta Civic Center is wonderful.
With Expedia's excellent database of hotels near Atlanta Civic Center, you can stay right next door.
Intriguing Downtown Atlanta Facts and Figures
There are still even more activities to see and do in Downtown Atlanta with Atlanta Civic Center done.
- Downtown Atlanta has been kept secret, but is starting to be recognized.
- Enjoy an evening of fun and games to conclude the adventure with a bang; when the sun comes up, visit a local historical site.
- Downtown Atlanta also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat after you spend a day on its ample adventures.
Paying a visit to Downtown Atlanta is always a good plan, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Atlanta Civic Center. Pack your things, say goodbye to the same old landmarks and wave hello to more than a few new photo ops!