Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bensalem, PA from $67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Bensalem Pet-friendly Hotels
Bensalem Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Bensalem with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Review these popular Bensalem hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Best Western Plus Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Ark Bucks County. This apartment offers a health club and in-room kitchens.
- Pets can join their owners at Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Bensalem. This hotel provides guests with in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and location.
Planning Your Trip to Bensalem
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- April-June: the average is 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bensalem is 46.97 inches
Exploring Bensalem with Your Pet
Known for its casinos and natural beauty, Bensalem has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Parx Casino and Racetrack. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Penn Community Bank Amphitheater and Neshaminy State Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Fish Factory, The Hidden Reef, Inc, or Todd Marcus Birds Exotic.