Find Hotels in Burnside
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Burnside, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its gardens, cafés, and local tours. Top sights around the area include British Columbia Parliament Building, Fisgard Lighthouse, and Butchart Gardens.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Burnside
- The closest major airport is in Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burnside
Notable places to visit in the larger region include British Columbia Parliament Building, Fisgard Lighthouse, and Butchart Gardens. You'll also find MayFair Shopping Centre and Point Ellice House and Gardens in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Burnside. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mayfair Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Zed - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to public transit at this motel. With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Victoria Uptown - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Burnside
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Burnside each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Burnside?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Burnside, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Burnside?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Burnside?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Burnside?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Burnside?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Burnside?
What's the best boutique hotel in Burnside?
Recent reviews of Burnside hotels
More trip options
- Burnside Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Burnside Airports
- Hotels in Burnside Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Burnside Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Burnside
- More Hotel Options in Burnside
- More Popular Hotels in Victoria
- Other Hotels near Burnside, Victoria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends