Visiting Cape May - Wildwood
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Cape May - Wildwood, which is also known for its water parks. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location. Top sights in the city include Wildwood Boardwalk, Cape May Lighthouse, and Wildwood Beach.
- There are 695 hotels and other accommodations in Cape May - Wildwood
- The closest major airport is in Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cape May - Wildwood
Cultural venues in the city include Cape May Model Trains, Cape May Stage, and George F. Boyer Museum. Attractions like Splash Zone Water Park, Morey's Piers, and Seaport Aquarium are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Cape May Lighthouse, Emlen Physick Estate, and Colonial House.
In Cape May - Wildwood, there are 695 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sea Gypsy B&B - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Fleur De Lis Beach Motel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this motel. With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- ICONA Cape May - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Other favorite sights in Cape May - Wildwood include Wildwood Boardwalk, Wildwood Beach, and Sunset Beach. Popular places to see around the area include Lewes Beach, located 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, which is 23.8 mi/38.2 km away.
Dressing for Cape May - Wildwood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cape May - Wildwood is 41.88 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F