Think of yourself on your perfect holiday: you probably think you'll be wandering through the boulevards, gazing up at the gorgeous scenery or the buildings everywhere around you. However, there is one feature you're especially counting on: Castle of Brolio. For a while, it's been on your to-do list, and the time has come to mark it complete.
Castle of Brolio Hotels
Hotels near Castle of Brolio
Castle of Brolio is a marvelous spot to relax and attend to yourself.
It is in Gaiole in Chianti, situated 120 miles outside of the national capital, Rome.
If you're thinking about staying somewhere close by, you can find upwards of 5 lodging options within 2 miles of Castle of Brolio. Look into the Hotel Borgo San Felice, the Villa di Sotto and the Casina al Vento. They are 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
There are a few budget-friendly accommodation options nearby. A few establishments that are popular among visitors include the Relais du Silence Albergo Villa Sassolini and the Hotel Le Fontanelle.
Increase your chances of getting a good night's sleep by staying at one of the upmarket hotels, located only minutes away. You'll find fabulous facilities and a glamorous atmosphere at the Badia a Coltibuono and the Castello di Spaltenna.
A tasty dinner awaits at Osteria del Castello di Brolio (Loc. Madonna a Brolio, Gaiole), a casual wander of 0.07 miles from Castle of Brolio. Later on in the night, make your way over to one of the close-by bars. Stiff cocktails and cold beers are available at Enoteca del Castello di Brolio (SP484, 18, Gaiole in Chianti).
Before you move on, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you are a wine connoisseur or you like to have a drink or two with friends, look no further than Cantalici Winery.
- Imagine days gone by at Meleto Castle, a fortified castle built for security and residential purposes.
- Easily spotted, Church of San Sigismondo is an iconic piece of the local landscape. This house of prayer has a significant role in the religious and social way of life of the destination.
- You might want to sit back and sample some local wines at Badia a Coltibuono, and if you like what you taste, you can buy a bottle to take home with you.
Our catalogue of rooms in Gaiole in Chianti provides everything you need, so you can be sure to have accommodation near Castle of Brolio you'll enjoy. Get going: Gaiole in Chianti experienced quite a few guests last year. All the guidance you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. You can rest easy once booking time is here, too: guests of all manner approved of their Gaiole in Chianti hotel.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous landmark, the concierge service at accommodation around Castle of Brolio is wonderful.
- You're on the right site if you want rooms that are comfortable as well as fresh and tidy.
- "Orderly, fresh, and set to welcome you in" is always the goal for Gaiole in Chianti hotels.
Accommodation close to Gaiole in Chianti saw additional visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's extensive inventory of hotels near Castle of Brolio, you can stay right next door.
Learn About Gaiole in Chianti
There are still more things to do in Gaiole in Chianti with Castle of Brolio accomplished.
- Gaiole in Chianti hasn't been very prominent in the guide books, but is starting to gain in status.
- Make your way into an adorable gallery to buy some necessities and dine on a delectable dish of its native cuisine.
- After some hours spent on its abundant activities, you'll also see Gaiole in Chianti knows its stuff when it comes to welcoming its travelers.
Planning a visit to Gaiole in Chianti is definitely the best plan you've ever had, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Castle of Brolio from Expedia. Pack your things, wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and meet some all-new photo ops!