Visiting Greenwood Village
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Greenwood Village, and visitors give high marks for the live music scene, shopping, and popular theater scene. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, local tours, and sporting events. Denver Botanic Gardens, Molly Brown House Museum, and Denver Museum of Nature and Science are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1032 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Denver
- The closest major airport is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenwood Village
The city is known for its live music, theaters, and festivals, along with cultural venues like Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Westlands Park and Village Greens Park North.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Greenwood Village. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Denver Botanic Gardens, 8.6 mi/13.8 km from the heart of the city, and Molly Brown House Museum, which is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) away.
Getting Around Greenwood Village
Local metro stations include Orchard Station and Arapahoe at Village Center Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Greenwood Village
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Greenwood Village gets about 17.01 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 18°F