Families will find kid-friendly activities in Centennial, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Denver Botanic Gardens, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, and Molly Brown House Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1013 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Denver
- The closest major airport is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Centennial
A favorite place to visit in the city is Centennial Center Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Denver Botanic Gardens and Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Centennial. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Denver Tech Center - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room MP3 dock. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Tech Center-Centennial - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- WoodSpring Suites Denver Centennial - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Popular places to visit around the area include Molly Brown House Museum, located 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Denver Zoo, which is 11.9 mi/19.2 km away.
Dressing for Centennial
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.01 inches of rain falls on Centennial each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F