Visitors to Parker are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, musical theater, and aquarium. Top sights in the area include Coors Field, United States Mint, and Pepsi Center.
- You'll find 1013 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Denver
- The closest major airport is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 24.1 mi (38.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Parker
Favorite places to visit in the city include Parker Fieldhouse, Parker Recreation Center, and Wildlife Experience. Additionally, you'll find Red-Tailed Hawk Park and Blackstone Country Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Parker. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Suites Parker - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Denver-Parker-E470/Parker Road - Our customers like the bar and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Parker/SE Denver Area - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its central location and room size.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Denver Botanic Gardens, 20.5 mi/33 km from the heart of the city, and Denver Museum of Nature and Science, which is 20.8 mi (33.4 km) away.
Dressing for Parker
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Parker is 17.01 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 18°F