Families will find kid-friendly activities in Englewood, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping, and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its local tours and mountain views. Around the area, top sights include Denver Botanic Gardens, Molly Brown House Museum, and Denver Art Museum.
- You'll find 1032 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Denver
- The closest major airport is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Englewood
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cherry Hills Country Club and Museum of Outdoor Arts. Additionally, in the area you'll find Denver Botanic Gardens and Molly Brown House Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Englewood. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center South CO - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
- HYATT house Denver Tech Center - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Drury Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Top places to visit in the area include Denver Art Museum, located 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Colorado State Capitol Building, which is 7.2 mi/11.5 km away.
Getting Around Englewood
You can take advantage of metro transit at Oxford - City of Sheridan Station, Englewood Station, and Dry Creek Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Englewood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Englewood gets about 17.01 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F