Envision yourself in a new city: you might see yourself sauntering around the avenues, gazing up at the buildings or the gorgeous nature wherever you look. But there's one feature you're especially counting on: Colosseum. For as long as you can recall, it's been on your to-do list, and right now is finally the day to tick it off.
Where to Stay Close to Colosseum
Hotels near Colosseum
No family trip could be considered complete without visiting Colosseum, an experience you'll remember long after you've returned.
If you are fortunate enough to check it out, you'll be in Rome, the nation's buzzing capital city.
There are 269 hotels within a radius of 0.6 miles of Colosseum. You're sure to find one you like. Popular ones include the Manfredi Luxury Apartments, Palazzo Manfredi - Relais & Chateaux and Rome Unique Colosseum Apartments.
Would you rather spend your money on experiences? Opt to rest your head at one of the many budget accommodation options in the vicinity. the FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma (1 mile away) and the Hotel Eden (1 mile away) are two popular places to bare in mind.
If you'd like to splurge on accommodation that's a bit more luxurious, you have a number of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Make sure you check out the Mood 44, only 1 mile away, and the Sina Bernini Bristol, 0.9 miles away.
One of the most wonderful parts about vacationing here is that after you stroll around Colosseum, the surrounding area still offers a great deal. Hop into Royal Art Café (Piazza del Colosseo, 1, Roma) and spark up a conversation with other travelers searching for their caffeine boost for the day. If you need something stronger, have a look at the drinks list at The Fiddler's Elbow (Via dell'Olmata, 43, Roma).
When you're in the area, you'll realize there is so much more than just Colosseum to visit:
- As the scene of significant moments in the past, Arco di Costantino is a must-see tourist attraction, especially for history fans.
- Look up at the mighty walls of Arch of Constantine and try to imagine the events that occurred under this historic gate.
- Look around and you will find a number of fascinating monuments, such as Arch of Titus.
- Make sure to visit Arco di Tito, still standing as it was constructed many years ago, and discover the story behind its far-reaching and compelling history.
- Whether you want to reflect in peace or learn more about the history of the building, Santa Francesca Romana is a worthy site to visit.
A modest 0.9 miles is all that separates Colosseum and the light rail terminal, Roma Termini.
Rome hotels here on Expedia supply everything you need, so you'll surely find a place to stay near Colosseum you'll enjoy. Lots of visitors pop in from all over the world, so start researching. You'll rest easy once the time comes to make your reservation, too: multiple explorers would propose their Rome hotel to their family members. All the insider information you're searching you'll find right here.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling feature, the guest service at accommodation near Colosseum is grand.
- And we offer rooms that are cozy for all groups, from large families to teams of two.
- Rooms in Rome accommodation will be neat, presentable, and ready to welcome you.
And thanks to our broad list of hotels near Colosseum, we see your desired spot in your future.
Rome Interesting Facts
After you've checked Colosseum off your agenda, there are still further activities to see and do in Rome.
- Eat a delicious supper of its native cuisine and discover a store to search for keepsakes.
- Take an afternoon to organize some adventures, and you'll soon also see Rome knows its stuff when it comes to individualized treatment.
- Go over all the adventures near Rome and really experience each sight the region has to show.
Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet more than a few all-new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Rome is always a good idea, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Colosseum. Reserve now!