Visiting Commerce Township
Visitors to Commerce Township are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, lakeside setting, and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Detroit Zoo.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Commerce Township
A favorite place to visit in the city is Union Lake. Additionally, you'll find Detroit Zoo in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Commerce/Novi - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Commerce Township
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Commerce Township is 31.85 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F