Visitors to Waterford are sure to enjoy the live music, restaurants, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. A top sight in the area is Detroit Zoo.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 26.1 mi (42.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Waterford
A couple of favorite places to visit are Waterford Oaks Waterpark and Union Lake. Additionally, you'll find Detroit Zoo in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waterford - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Waterford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Waterford gets about 31.85 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F