Find Hotels in Downtown Knoxville, Knoxville
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Downtown Knoxville hotel prices
Downtown Knoxville hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
Visiting Downtown Knoxville in Knoxville
Travelers love the Downtown Knoxville neighborhood for its fantastic nightlife, sporting events, and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Sunsphere Tower and Women's Basketball Hall of Fame. When you want to find a place to rest your head, start by booking one of Downtown Knoxville's 17 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in Knoxville's Downtown Knoxville Neighborhood
Here are some accommodation choices in Downtown Knoxville for you to consider:
- The Tennessean Personal Luxury Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, steps from Sunsphere Tower. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Hyatt Place Knoxville Downtown: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a 24-hour fitness center, and bar. Expedia travelers like this hotel's helpful staff.
Downtown Knoxville might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighborhoods in Knoxville. Cedar Bluff is a neighborhood that travelers love for its ample dining options. With 5 hotels and other accommodations in the neighborhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff, TN: 2.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Hampton Inn Knoxville-West At Cedar Bluff: 2.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Knoxville-West, I-40 & I-75: 3-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Downtown Knoxville in Knoxville
For cultural attractions in Downtown Knoxville, head to Crescent Bend House & Gardens, Clarence Brown Theatre, and Knoxville Museum of Art. Sunsphere Tower and Women's Basketball Hall of Fame are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
Cedar Bluff is a nearby neighborhood, and you might consider a stop by Dead Horse Lake Golf Course while you're checking out Knoxville.