Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Dunstable, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its zoo, bars, and coffeehouses.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Dunstable
- The closest major airport is in London (LTN-Luton), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dunstable
A favorite place to visit in the city is ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. In the area, you'll also find University of Bedfordshire and Ashridge Golf Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Dunstable. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Dunstable - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Old Palace Lodge Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Highwayman Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Dunstable
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Harlington Station. Dunstable might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Dunstable
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Dunstable each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 32°F