Consider yourself on your perfect getaway: you perhaps think you'll be wandering around downtown, noticing the architecture or the beautiful nature everywhere around you. But Dunwoodie Golf Course is one feature you are looking forward to most of all. Now is finally the moment to tick it off your bucket list.
Find Your Perfect Dunwoodie Golf Course Lodging
Hotels near Dunwoodie Golf Course
Grab your lucky putter and try for a birdie on the challenging greens of Dunwoodie Golf Course.
To see it with your own eyes, head to White Plains, located only 110 miles from the state capital of Albany.
Grab a hotel in this area. There are 3 to select from. Look into the Royal Regency Hotel and Ramada Inn Yonkers. They're within 2 miles of Dunwoodie Golf Course.
There's no need to spend all your savings on your hotel. You can choose to stay at one of the convenient budget hotels that are in the surrounding area. The Residence Inn Yonkers Westchester County and the Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers come highly recommended.
Treat yourself and reserve a room at one of the nearby luxury hotels. You'll find outstanding facilities and a glamorous vibe at the Ramada Bronx and the Rodeway Inn Bronx Zoo.
Eat, spark up some conversations and enjoy the lively atmosphere at DeCosta's (400 Yonkers Avenue, Yonkers), a beloved eatery within this vicinity. CONRADO Y CHELA (Yonkers) is just 0.4 miles away. To finish the night, you may want to stop by for a cocktail.
Here's a list of some of the additional things you can do in the vicinity of Dunwoodie Golf Course:
- Try your luck at the exciting table games or give the reels a spin and see if you can score a winning combination on the slot machines at Empire City Casino.
- Passionate bibliophiles will feel at home visiting Yonkers Public Library, a well-loved space that offers a notable range of books, journals and other reading material.
- Whether you're an avid history enthusiast or just wanting to expand your knowledge on the subject, Philipse Manor Hall State Historic Site, a local building of historic significance, is an attraction you should go out of your way to see.
- You'll enjoy spending time at the campus of Sarah Lawrence College, an institution of higher learning that's valued by its students and the community as a whole.
- Whether you are a serious art enthusiast or just have a curious mind, Hudson River Museum is a museum that is well-worth your time.
Our roster of White Plains hotels delivers everything you require, so you are certain to have a place to stay near Dunwoodie Golf Course you'll adore. White Plains had more than a few guests over the past year, so get researching. You can roam confidently once reservation time is here, too: multiple sightseers approved of their White Plains hotel. All the pointers and tricks you need we have just a click away.
- You'll find White Plains lodging are always presentable and fresh.
- In search of suites that are serene plus neat and orderly? You'll get it right here.
- The fronk desk services at lodging near Dunwoodie Golf Course will be awesome which will only enrich your holiday to this stunning landmark.
As you can see, it's clear why getaways in White Plains got additional visitors in the past year than 2015. You can stay right next door thanks to our comprehensive directory of hotels near Dunwoodie Golf Course.
Exciting White Plains
There are still further activities to see and do in White Plains when you've checked Dunwoodie Golf Course off your schedule.
- Drop in on one of the local historical sites, then head out on the town to end your day with a bang.
- Prepare to realize White Plains also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend some hours on its abundant excursions.
- White Plains has been a closed book, but it is beginning to make itself known.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and greet some all-new photo opportunities. You'll never regret planning an escape to White Plains, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Dunwoodie Golf Course. Reserve now!