When you imagine a new city, you might think you'll be ambling around the avenues, noticing the exquisite landscapes or the buildings everywhere around you. But George Washington Bridge is one draw you've been anticipating most of all. You have wanted to wander there for as long as you can remember, and the time has arrived to mark it off.
Find Your George Washington Bridge Hotel
Hotels near George Washington Bridge
George Washington Bridge is a wonderful attraction for history buffs.
You can find it in New York, a city that is popular with travelers from all corners of the globe.
If you're thinking about staying someplace nearby, you can find 8 hotels within 2 miles of George Washington Bridge. The New York Renaissance Home and Guest House and the Howard Johnson Bronx Near Stadium are only 2 miles and 0.9 miles away. Another convenient option, the MichaelNY, is 1 mile away.
Be a careful traveler and choose one of the economical accommodation options found close by. Two popular options are the Edge Hotel, 0.7 miles away, and the Hotel Cliff, positioned just 0.5 miles away.
Consider staying at one of the area's high-end hotels to ensure that you get the most comfortable sleep possible. The St. Regis New York and the Mandarin Oriental, New York are distinguished options that provide superior service and comfort.
This area is busy with interesting sights and sounds. Jou Jou Cafe is a notable eatery close to George Washington Bridge. If you've truly worked up a hunger, get going to Little Caesars Pizza, also within walking distance, for a substantial meal. Want to cap the night with a stiff drink? You won't have to look too far to find South Beach.
During your visit to the area, you'll come to realize there's loads more than just George Washington Bridge to check out:
- Little Red Lighthouse was established to warn ships in the dark or in stormy, dangerous weather, and it has survived a great many years in the elements. Still a distinguishing feature of the landscape today, it's an excellent spot to visit.
- Your vacation itinerary ought to include a visit to Columbia University Medical Center, a higher learning institution with a vibrant and lively campus.
- Spend time enjoying the shaded trees, soft grass and invigorating air at West 186th Street Basketball Court, a frequently visited urban park.
- Crisp air and pleasant surroundings await you at the urban sanctuary, Audubon Playground.
- Walk around Yeshiva University, a leading educational institution here.
The rail transport terminal, Metro North Railroad - Highbridge Yard, can be found 1 mile away from George Washington Bridge, making the metro a convenient and popular mode of transportation.
Expedia's directory of New York resorts and lodging provides everything you require, so you are sure to find accommodation near George Washington Bridge you'll love. New York was a considerably celebrated destination in the last year, so you will not be the only one searching. Need help making a decision? Find the secret advice you're searching for. Once you are ready to book, you'll travel with certainty: all sorts of travelers recommended their New York hotel.
- Discover that New York accommodation will always be primed to receive you with neat and orderly rooms.
- The fronk desk services at lodging close to George Washington Bridge will be awesome, which will only improve your journey to this dazzling landmark.
- You're on the best website if you're looking for suites that are pleasant as well as orderly and neat.
With our extensive roster of hotels near George Washington Bridge, we see your favored spot in your future.
Fascinating New York Facts and Figures
With George Washington Bridge crossed off your agenda, you'll still have more to see and do in New York.
- This well-known locale is still increasing in celebrity.
- New York also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat after some time spent on its ample excursions.
- Duck into a cute store to get a few fashion items and stop off for a mouthwatering meal of the local fare.
Planning a getaway to New York is definitely the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near George Washington Bridge from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and greet more than a few astonishing new photo ops!